The 63 Game The 63 Game

Here I am again ;)

There are few thing I forgot to write in my other review, it's about the music on these two games. I believe that the best music style for logical games is something like a track numer 1 on "The 63 Game", something smooth,.. a bit slow...
The track number two is good too, it feels like it makes you think quicker :) Well, I guess it depends on the mood of the player.
"Black eyed peace - Pump it" is a great song, thanks for putting it into "The Number Game", I open the game window and leave it just so I could listen to that song. :D
P.S. my e-mail is edx@takas.lt , will be waiting for the "Crazy 255 Squares Game" ;)

Dai-Yuu responds:

lol, I'll fix it up soon, glad you like the music too

The Number Game The Number Game

I don't mind pressing ctrl+f5 to try other levels

So this is like an extension pack to your previous "The 63 Game"?...
I have never played other types of this logical game, just 15 squares, which I believe I still have somewhere between my CDs :)
I was wondering how the 255 squares game would look like, you think you could do that? :D
Good luck trying to fix those "glitches"!

Dai-Yuu responds:

yea it is. I had put up the 63 game to see the user reaction. It was quite popular, and people kept asking for some stuff to be added, so i went with the crowd.

255 squares? lol, I might do it. It'd be funny.

I'm glad you had fun with the game too!
(Also, could you leave your email in a review on another one of my submittions, I'll email you a copy of the 255 one) or email me

4 Incomplete Games 4 Incomplete Games

Good

Controlling in the 'Platformer' has some problems, in the 2,3,4... level blue ball does not move as smooth as in the level 1. Anyway this game was one of the most interesting.
'Shooter' did not catch my attention, because moving in limited area gets boring. ;|
'MouseGame' was good, I liked that thing with red, blue, green glow.
And the best one - the 'Puzzle'. Isometric games can be really interesting, but once again, the blue thing (or I should say the stage) is moving too slow and hitting the arrows n-times per minute is not the most pleasant way of controlling. :)
However any of these game scripts can be used in some great games, you just need good graphics, sounds and background music. ;)

johnfn responds:

Yeah, I was messing around with smoother movement in level 1, then forgot to bring the code to the other levels. >.>

Hm, Shooter takes a while to pick up I guess.

Puzzlegame was your favorite eh? Hm, everyone always hates that one ;) Maybe if I can get better graphics I'd get more people to like it.

Thanks for the reivew!

JessChessV0.3 JessChessV0.3

I have never seen chess in flash...

That's true, this is the first time I was playing such a chess version. :)
Firstly, I haven't noticed any logical mistake, or I have made not too many tests.. However I tested one tricky thing in chess, that's castling and queen's side castling and it worked great ;)
But what about style, at this time it has just a schematic look, only black'n'white. But as you said it's only a chess game engine. Will hope that there will be few more colors in this game in the future.
Talking about game engine, I thought about one feature, I don't know if it is difficult to make or not, the chess board could rotate 180 degrees after each move, both players would have the same view when making a move.
So,.. Keep up the good work and good luck at improving graphics and so on, and.. what else to say, I am going to play this game again, maybe this time I will find some errors ;)

SBC Dressup [1] SBC Dressup [1]

happy clockday!

You must been kidding, 15 months? Get serious, it looks like 20minutes work. I was astonished then i saw it's score is above 3, after i gave 0. I think people are misleaded by nice loading and authors comment, 15 months for a dress up game? Damn, you could create the second episode of merry melony in such long time.

SpinningCubeClock responds:

oops! Typo! 17 months! Happy Clockday! Winno wants to rape laura!

Starfield Starfield

nice

I didn't get it, what does those lines do, especially the one which is jumping? :)

liam0 responds:

Not much, but it's just an API (API is where you create stuff just by code in flash) effect..