Sonic:Clone Attack Sonic:Clone Attack

Few things should be improved

Here are some thoughts, maybe you will find them useful:
Instead of writing the text on the background, make white textboxes and use the letters of lower size, also instead of writing the name of the character you could put the head of the character next to the text.
The background is too big - the characters are too small, they could look bigger on the screen, maybe not as big as in fight scene and sonic kick scene, but somewhere close to that.
One basic movie element is missing - replay button.
And about spelling,.. I won't say anything, I have problems with it too. :D
Good luck at making episode two. :)

Break in and your fired 3 Break in and your fired 3

Best one in the series.

Had to watch the previous two episodes to get the rigth impression of what kind of animation this is. And,.. I noticed that every new part gets better and better. For instance in the first one you could hear noizes in the background of the speaker and there were no other charachters in the scene.
Second episode, new character showed up, which was missing in the first part, that's the guy living in the house. But the outlook of that black guy wasn't very good, because he was drawn in a different style from Donald.
Also, better music was used in the part number two.
And this new one, the third, nicely done if talkink about the characters. But still the environment looks like it has been used from the second episode without improvement, maybe some changes will be done in the next episodes, but,.. since Donald was shot in this episode, does it mean that this is the end of the series? :) I hope not! Good luck at making episode 4! ;)

Drumunit responds:

Nope, not the end, theres to be 4 more episodes for season 1. Then we'll start Season 2 in 07 in Late March! :) Thanks :D

Card Game Card Game

LoL

The ending was great! :D I bet you're gonna get a high mark, because this animation perfectly fits to the 'A moment of Madness or Joy' theme. :)
Damn, I haven't noticed that all cards were aces too... ;| I guess, only Chuck Norris is able notice that.. ;)

biblo responds:

Well I do hope I pass

Habitat Habitat

Impressive...

Every human being has a right to create his own World he wants to live in, a place where he would feel like being at home. You have written that the blue man was creating a perfect place for the flower to grow in... maybe the flower was just a part of his World? A flower can be a symbol of a lot of things... And about 'God-like', I think every man, that is able to create something, to give a piece of himself to this World is 'God-like', just like you by making this animation.
I think the most concerning question abuot this animation should be not what the blue man was doing, but why he did that?
..The environment was blank white first, then right before the flower was created the environment was finished, so why the flower was created in white background? :)
One more thing I wanted to say, the choice of music was perfect, or I should say the animation for the music was made perfectly. ;)

tricolor responds:

Thank you so much for this review. It's not a perfect piece, but I'm glad you liked it. I have to work on my anmation techniques... That's what I'll be doing this summer -- that and drawing.

It means a lot to me to get a review from an intelligent person like you. I love your music, and I'm glad you liked this.

Peace, friend.

Eh guy 17: the phone Eh guy 17: the phone

Pagaliau radau lietuvi, kurianti gerus filmukus :)

voice acting'as buvo nerealus! :D Apskritai, visas filmukas nerealus, geresnio lietuvio kurto darbo cia, newground'uose, dar neteko matyti.
All I can say is ..Eh and Keep up the good work! ;)
P.S. Jei naudojies irc, prisijunk prie lietuviu NG fan'u kanale newgrounds. :)

The-titan responds:

first of all i'd like to say i dont really speack lithuanian but i did understand what u said! and i'll say thank u :P

though i dont get the irc :P the NG fan or something? :P

Pigskin Story Pigskin Story

That was unique.

This short movie was a good presentation of your drawing skills. And you say it was made in a couple of days?? Impressive, I thought such things take a week or something. ;)
Your style is really interesting, but the idea of this flash, unlike in "Music=Color", is a bit hard to get.

tricolor responds:

This is one of the best reviews I've ever gotten... And you watched my other stuff? Thanks so much. I should have another one out in a few weeks, since it'll take longer (as vacation is over). Thanks much.

Trapped4! Trapped4!

Awesome!

I liked the sounds most, especially that "screaming guy" sound. :D I think there was no action without an appropriate sound. Also not less impressive thing was the 1st person view. ;) This flash definitely shows that stickman movies still can be fun. Sad, that this one is the last in "Trapped!" series. :|
And btw, the best movies are made by people who like to get high.. The ending was great.

Bonzerelie responds:

LOL! highness is very kewl. (but dangerous kids) i was going to put in sounds for each footstep, but that would have overloaded it, if you get what i mean. Thanks for the 10!

-The Island Fight- -The Island Fight-

Intro???

Few thoughts about the game: if there was better environment I would think that the game is allmost finished, because the controls that are now are good enough. Just maybe one thing was not very logical, then you press down the character can shoot only down, I think it would be better if he could shoot to the left or to the right while down key is pressed. Also that red line flying out of the gun was not effective, if it was black and a lot shorter, then it would be good. And... well, I think it is difficult to make good game with human characters, what if there were cartoon characters, funny animals, aliens or something, maybe there would be more fun to play. ;) Well,.. these were the thoughts of only one player out of a million :D
And btw, those BIG bombs just jumped out of the character's pocket and did nothing. :|

slowz responds:

k man... i dunno whats wrong wit the intro. Thanks for the review

Finest Moments Finest Moments

Hahaha :D

That eye to eye contact was promising. :D This flash could be remade into a greeting card, I think it would be popular, because the style of this flash isn't any worse that the style of those e-cards shown on hallmark. ;)

TheMentalInstitute responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it :) I'd like to make it, or remake it, into an ecard but I don't exactly know how... but I really should learn.

Dancing 'till dawn! Dancing 'till dawn!

I believe it wasn't easy to get this done.

If you are going to continue these so called "lego-mation" series, you should think on how to make the lego scene and the camera stable, maybe fix them with a ducktape.. ;) And also the lights, try to find a good source of light, it should be very bright so it would give you something as bright as the light of the sun, then the pictures will be better in quality and there will be no "jumping shadows".

yodd responds:

I agree with everything you said near the end we were smart enough to get it taped down. But the source of light is because we kept putting this back and so the light kept changing because we did it different times of the day, but thanks for the constructive review.